2018 Regional Conference Sponsorship
Help us make a difference for children! on April 28, 2018 we will hold Conference 2018: Celebrating Our Work For Children.
We willl again partner with Germanna Community College’s Early Childhood program, the Workforce Development Center at Germanna and Smart Beginnings Rappahannock Area to offer a full day of workshops that provide attendees the opportunity to learn from experts in their field and then share what they learned with co-workers, families and the children in their care.
Download the sponsorship flyer or register online below.
2018 Sponsorship Levels
- Supporter – Donate a door prize or any amount from $10 - $199. Your name and logo will go in the conference program.
- Patron – Make a donation of tote bags (200), or pocket folders (200), your name & logo go in the program and on our website.
- Silver: $200 - Company name and logo in the conference program and website.
- Gold: $400 – Company name and logo in the program and website, and company advertising materials (flyer, brochure etc.) in each attendee’s program folder
- Platinum: $500 - Company name and logo in the program and company advertising materials (you provide) in the program folder and the opportunity to set up an information table at the conference
The Childcare Network is a local, non-profit 501c3 agency (Tax ID# 54-1744871) that has provided services for early childhood professionals and the families they serve for the past 25 years. As a sponsor you will help us make the conference accessible and affordable for anyone who wishes to attend.